Delivery & Collection Policy
- Cancellation of orders once payment has been made.
- Free delivery will only be applicable for purchases above $150. There will be a $10 delivery charge per location otherwise. During Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas, New Year Festive and Chinese New Year period, free delivery will only be applicable for purchases $400 and above.
- Please order 5 days in advance as the estimated delivery duration will be 5 working days.
- Upon placing your order, you should receive an email or a call by the next 2 days from acknowledging that your order has been received. However, this does not mean that your order had been accepted. All orders are subjected to availability and acceptance by us. (We may for any reason)
- Your order will be processed after you have paid the full amount.
- Delivery schedule is fixed from Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 6.00pm on the selected date. If you have a specific time range for us to deliver, please indicate in the notes section, we will contact you to inform you if our delivery team will be able to do so.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date written in the dispatch confirmation.
For urgent matters, please kindly call our hotline at +65 62722028
Exchange and Refund Policy
- Refunds are not applicable after purchase.
- Exchanges can only be made for defective products.
- Goods received in good order and condition are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Home’s Favourite reserves the right to reject any exchanges that do not meet the requirements stated above and will not bear any charges incurred by customers during the process of exchanging the product.
- Credit card (Visa / MasterCard / China Union Pay Card / JCB)
- PayNow (UEN 200705197K, Enter name: HOME’S FAVOURITE PRIVATE LIMITED)
Unavailable Delivery Zones
“Home’s Favourite aims to deliver to as many places as possible around Singapore. However, due to the restrictions as well as a limitation placed by some institution and companies, we apologise as we have implemented some unavailable delivery zones. These zones are Sentosa, Army Camps, Hospitals, Seletar Aerospace, Shipyards, Jurong Island and Changi Cargo.”